Search Cheryl Tay’s posts
About Cheryl Tay
JOURNALISTCheryl Tay first established herself in the world of cars and motorsports, and is one of the few female motoring journalists in Singapore. She enjoys photojournalism and covers health, fitness, sports, technology and travel too.
> Fitness blogger for Yahoo! Sports
> Editor of FitnessSutra.com
> F1 youth speaker for Singapore GP
> Resident writer of Wheels Asia
> Official photographer for ONE FC
> Columnist for Rev, Hypertune
> Contributor for 9tro.com
> Media manager for Formula Drift Asia
> PR manager for PETRONAS Syntium Team
> Business development for Kartright Speedway
MORE OF CHERYL TAY here
Like Cheryl Tay on Facebook
Cheryl Tay's Tweets
- Here's a fun shot from the 5 CrossFit girls I featured on Yahoo recently! Yes, bikinis in the jungle… https://t.co/cyRCzV7AsN
- Last night I had so much fun hosting the programme for VOLKSWAGEN BOYS' NIGHT OUT! It was a healthy… https://t.co/fsirMyrMmE
- RT @MsFaithYeo: Last night with fellow #NutriGirl judge & gorgeous girl @cheryl_tay. Wearing privehouse's red romper. https://t.co/QLpxTzZA…
- RT @ojellerton: Personal trainer lost S$50k to failed business, now owns highly-successful Gold’s Gym @SunGoddessTarot @cheryl_tay https://…
- RT @majaonefc: Making sure #ONEFC VP @RichFranklin puts in an effort😤😁#workout #lifting #strength #MMA @cheryl_tay #partnerincrime http://…
Motorsports and Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix
The Singapore F1 Grand Prix is a major motorsports event that has put this sunny island on the world stage, bringing the fastest drivers on the planet and world-class performing stars to an otherwise afterthought destination. Due to its huge success, the F1 Grand Prix Singaporehas also brought other notable motor shows to our shores, such as the Tokyo Auto Salon, to the delight of the Singapore motorsportscommunity.
Motorsports in Singapore has gained more recognition over the years since the inaugural Singapore F1 Grand Prix, with the emergence of more car clubs and forums to bring together like-minded individuals for exchange of news and car modification ideas.
Stricter modification rules have dampened the spirits of some enthusiasts of motorsports in Singapore, but the passion for cars and racing remain strong. Some stay true to their love for motorsports by preparing their own race cars for participation in professional racing events in the region, helping to further bring light to Singapore on the map.
Indeed, the F1 Grand Prix Singapore has opened up many opportunities and avenues for the Singapore motorsports community. Every September, the heart of our Lion City comes to life under the bright lights of the Marina Bay Singapore Formula 1 street circuit.