Search Cheryl Tay’s posts
About Cheryl Tay
Some people find her name familiar, some people find her face familiar, some know her face and/or her name but have no idea what she does, and some have no idea who she is at all.So what exactly does she do? Journalist? Photographer? Blogger? Racer? Race queen? Consultant? Event planner? Influencer? Brand ambassador? Host?
Cheryl Tay is uniquely passionate about all things cars and motorsports.
A prominent face (or name) in local, regional as well as the international automotive world, Cheryl hopes to reach out to a greater like-minded audience to share her passion with.
Of course, she doesn't just write about motoring, but is a pretty universal writer, be it lifestyle, entertainment, sports or more.
MORE OF CHERYL TAY here
Like Cheryl Tay on Facebook
Cheryl Tay's Tweets
- RT @mrbrown: One day, all the cars you see in Singapore will be BMW and Mercedes. Because who would use that ridiculously priced COE to buy…
- RT @thenewpaper: Jade Seah says 'yes' http://t.co/b8cVq2SbnZ
- RT @stompsingapore: Sixth vehicle on fire in 2 weeks -- this time a Hyundai Sonata at Delta Ave http://t.co/XiYlhcyjFt http://t.co/fuAmwdxY…
- @hellovirnnnn u could wait? I would have removed the shoe immediately and start scratching lol
- RT @YahooSG: Even when retired, #MichaelPhelps still led a pretty charmed life. See pics: http://t.co/AVZuC5CRwP http://t.co/mmeCBcM13f
Motorsports and Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix
The Singapore F1 Grand Prix is a major motorsports event that has put this sunny island on the world stage, bringing the fastest drivers on the planet and world-class performing stars to an otherwise afterthought destination. Due to its huge success, the F1 Grand Prix Singaporehas also brought other notable motor shows to our shores, such as the Tokyo Auto Salon, to the delight of the Singapore motorsportscommunity.
Motorsports in Singapore has gained more recognition over the years since the inaugural Singapore F1 Grand Prix, with the emergence of more car clubs and forums to bring together like-minded individuals for exchange of news and car modification ideas.
Stricter modification rules have dampened the spirits of some enthusiasts of motorsports in Singapore, but the passion for cars and racing remain strong. Some stay true to their love for motorsports by preparing their own race cars for participation in professional racing events in the region, helping to further bring light to Singapore on the map.
Indeed, the F1 Grand Prix Singapore has opened up many opportunities and avenues for the Singapore motorsports community. Every September, the heart of our Lion City comes to life under the bright lights of the Marina Bay Singapore Formula 1 street circuit.