Search Cheryl Tay’s posts
About Cheryl Tay
JOURNALISTCheryl Tay first established herself in the world of cars and motorsports, and is one of the few female motoring journalists in Singapore. She enjoys photojournalism and covers health, fitness, sports, technology and travel too.
> Fitness blogger for Yahoo! Sports
> Editor of FitnessSutra.com
> F1 youth speaker for Singapore GP
> Resident writer of Wheels Asia
> Official photographer for ONE FC
> Columnist for Rev, Hypertune
> Contributor for 9tro.com
> Media manager for Formula Drift Asia
> PR manager for PETRONAS Syntium Team
> Business development for Kartright Speedway
MORE OF CHERYL TAY here
Like Cheryl Tay on Facebook
Cheryl Tay's Tweets
- That feeling when you see your photo in an ad. Whoo! Yes go check out the latest range of 2XU X ONE… https://t.co/InfuorAX3F
- "@hellofrmSG: @cheryl_tay @kuekj For a week!"do what for a week?
- @endorphynn @kuekj @hellofrmSG @KStheKopite @15paw keen on?
- @kuekj @hellofrmSG sure how does this work? Taking over for a day?
- RT @thenewpaper: Once dumped for not being hot enough, she now organises fitness contest http://t.co/mrLBwg9ctM http://t.co/xoCsMJXPug
- Cocoloco – raw, pure, fresh coconut water
- Your engine and gearbox is more important than you think – maintain them well!
- Use Your RoadSense
- Aimee Barnes ditched the ciggies, booze and anti-depressants in a life-changing transformation to become the inspirational coach and fitness trainer she is today
- What happens when a photographer needs to get photographed?